The collection and storage of user data has the sole purpose of providing them via e-mail bulletins / newsletter, weekly and / or monthly, with educational content related to the areas of knowledge of education, technology and business.
Given the nature of the newsletter delivery services, you are asked to provide certain personal data (names, surnames, telephone and email), read the following information carefully so that you are aware of the treatment we give to your personal data.
OF THE COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
Revista Informativa Dominicana (RIDO) collects personal information from users only by electronic means such as cell phones, tables, PC, MAC, etc., when the user enters our website (www.rido.com.do).
Your Personal Information that may be collected by La Revista Informativa Dominicana (RIDO) comprises the following:
• Full name
• Phone number
The information we collect when you visit our websites includes, but is not limited to: the type of browser you use, your operating system, your Internet service provider, your IP address, the pages viewed on the site, data from navigation and the time and duration of your visits to the Site.
• Improve your experience on our site
• Understand how you use our websites
• Help identify and maintain logged in state
• Statistical purposes
Unless you have set your browser to reject cookies, our system will produce cookies when you log into our site.
USE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The personal information collected is necessary to be able to manage and administer the sending of the newsletters and the digital magazine and to enforce the applicable policies, rules and procedures.
We will also use your information to:
• Contact you for matters related to the submission of articles to be or published on our portal
• To send communications from La Revista Informativa Dominicana (RIDO) such as: notifications, newsletters related to the services we offer, response to requests related to the services we offer.
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR DATA
The Dominican Informative Magazine (RIDO) has implemented measures designed to protect the personal information in our custody and control. We maintain reasonable administrative, technical, and physical safeguards in an effort to protect against unauthorized access, use, modification, and disclosure of personal information in our custody and control. These security measures include firewalls and virus protection on our servers, and the training of our staff.
We will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that your data is treated securely and in accordance with this privacy statement.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
ACCESS TO YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You can request access, update and correction of errors in the personal information that La Revista Informativa Dominicana (RIDO) has under its custody or control using the channels and procedures established for it.
The right of free access may be denied to the owner of the information, in the event that ongoing judicial or administrative actions related to: an administrative process for a dispute resolution demand, the investigation of crimes and crimes by the authority could be obstructed. competent authority and the verification of administrative infractions, in accordance with the policies and procedures of La Revista Informativa Dominicana (RIDO) and Law No. 172-13 on Protection of Personal Data.
NO SPAM POLICY
The Dominican Informative Magazine (RIDO) has a strict No Spam policy that prohibits the use of collected data to send spam. We will not reveal, trade, sell or transfer your personal information to any third party other than as stated in this policy.
The Revista Informativa Dominicana (RIDO) establishes in this Policy the Spanish language, by providing a translation of it, it is only provided for reference purposes. In case of conflict between the Spanish version and the translated version, the Spanish version will prevail.
VALIDITY OF THE POLICY
Regulation of the Security Policies of the Hosting provider where the portal of La Revista Informativa Dominicana (RIDO) is hosted
General Data Protection Regulation (RGPD) copied verbatim from https://support.wix.com/es/article/reglaciones-general-de-protecci%C3%B3n-de-datos-rgpd
Wix.com is 100% committed to data protection. This is why we welcome the General Data Protection Regulation (also known as the RGPD or GDPR), which was recently approved and adopted by the European Union (EU).
What is the GDPR?
The GDPR is a regulation intended to strengthen and unify data protection for all individuals within the European Union (EU). Its objective is to protect the fundamental right to privacy and the protection of personal data.
Wix and the GDPR
Customer trust is our top priority. We know that our 117 million users around the world care deeply about their privacy and data security.
We are currently working with a team of experts dedicated to making the necessary adjustments to our products, services, and documentation to ensure GDPR compliance. This will allow Wix customers to have more control over their personal data and obtain the necessary tools to protect the information of visitors to Wix sites.
We are constantly dedicated to protection and have reinforced this over the last ten years through effective action.
What are we doing to guarantee data protection to all our clients?
• We employ full-time security consultants dedicated to the security of our clients' information. Click here to learn more.
• Wix complies with Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards (PCI DSS) and is accredited as a Tier 1 Service Provider and Merchant. This standard helps create a secure environment by increasing cardholder data, reducing credit card fraud. We regularly conduct internal security audits to maintain our ISO / PCI security certifications. Click here to learn more.
• Wix registration and login services are completed through a secure server (HTTPS / SSL). Click here to learn more.
• Wix uses cryptographic hash functions to protect your information. Your password is stored as a hash summary and, in the event of a security breach, your original password cannot be retrieved from our servers.
• Wix.com is certified under the EU-US Privacy Shield Framework. And the Swiss-American Privacy Shield Framework as established by the US Department of Commerce, with respect to the collection, use, and retention of personal information transferred from the European Union and Switzerland to the United States, and by therefore it is governed by the Privacy Shield Principles.
• Wix is developing the tools to allow the right of access and the right to be forgotten, which will comply with the requirements of the GDPR.
EXTERNAL SECURITY AND VULNERABILITY SCAN TOOLS
The security of our users' accounts and sites is extremely important to us here at Wix and we are committed to online safety.
Wix employs full-time security experts and uses advanced security tools to locate and eliminate security problems. We also conduct internal security audits to maintain our ISO / PCI security certifications.
Certain anti-virus software might not recognize the URL when loading a Wix site and could consider it a virus or an unsafe website. If this happens, go to the settings of your antivirus software and mark the domain name as a safe URL.
If you think you have found a security issue or vulnerability, please contact the Wix security team by emailing us at: email@example.com.
CONTACT The Dominican Informative Magazine (RIDO)
If you have any questions about this policy, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Dominican Information Magazine (RIDO)
Av. Dr. Delgado # 103, CENTU Building, Gazcue